To sign up for Fan Fiction 10, enter your info below.
How Fan Fiction 101 Came to Be
When I was first starting to write Fan Fiction, I had all these ideas for my favorite characters (Grissom and Sara on CSI) and no idea how to put them into a story. I Googled a lot back then, trying to find the perfect resource for the kind of writing I was doing but, aside from a few web pages telling me what not to write, there wasn’t much out there. I fumbled around and eventually figured out what I was doing.
And now that I’m older and wiser, I developed Fan Fiction 101 based on my own experiences. It covers all of the questions that I had when I was a newbie writer and then some.
Fan Fiction 101 is a 10-part Course delivered over 10 days via email. Each day you’ll get a lesson plus a quick exercise–all focused on the goal of writing a new story. Writing is like putting together a puzzle–having all the pieces is necessary to get the full picture. Through this Course, you’ll identify all the pieces of a great story, and learn how to put them to use.
Some of the topics that we’ll cover together include:
- Finding ideas for your story
- The simple equation that always equals a great plot.
- How you can kick writer’s block to the curb permanently
- The one thing you can do to improve your writing today.
- The 4 most important things you need to know to write Fan Fiction that leaves your fans begging for more.
- If you’ve ever wanted to write great stories, but have no idea where to get started, this course is for you.
- To sign up for Fan Fiction 101, simply type your email into the form below and hit submit.
(If you have additional questions, contact me.)
Once You’ve Signed Up
Check your inbox for a confirmation email and be sure to click the link to confirm your subscription.